Product Owner Solutions at ValueBlue
Are you the Product Owner Solutions that takes the lead in building the most powerful platform for progressive enterprise architecture on the globe in a fast-paced and growing international SaaS company? Does simplifying the complexity of big organizations, that operate on a global scale, sound like an interesting challenge to you? Then this job might be for you, keep reading to learn more about working at ValueBlue in our office in Utrecht.
Sounds interesting, tell me more
ValueBlue is the innovative and highly driven organization behind BlueDolphin, the best software for Enterprise Architecture. Our mission is to enable organizations to achieve goals faster, together and based on insights. We achieve this by providing a SaaS platform that companies use to achieve strategic goals such as digital transformation in areas of business, IT, and data. Companies such as Disney, Randstad, Wakefern corp., Boskalis, the ANWB, Erasmus University, VolkerWessels and many hospitals and municipalities in the Netherlands and the US. But, in order for us to keep delivering the best possible solution to our customers and to become the global market leader in our industry, we need you as our product owner.
What about the team?
You will be part of the product team and report directly to the CTO/CPO. You will collaborate on a daily basis with the Product Manager, the Product Owners and the development teams to make sure the right solutions are created. You will also closely align with our Consultancy and Marketing teams, and of course with the management team. You OWN the solution set of ValueBlue. You do this by combining your knowledge of (latent) customer needs and our own vision on the future of the industry.
Do you live and breathe Product Solutions Ownership?
It is important to us that every colleague does what they love to do every day. We believe this is the best way for everyone to have a great and positive contribution to our solution, the team and the company. We strive for a combination of constant learning and fun and offer an environment where people can work independently and communicate openly. As an international scale up company, we love the changes and challenges that happen every day. We are looking for like-minded colleagues who are up to date with the latest techniques & knowledge in the Enterprise SaaS industry and who understand that the performance and user experience of our platform are the result of great collaboration across functional borders.
What will make me successful in this role?
This is what you can do...
- You have successfully completed a Masters in Information & communication technology, or have a related degree in business/IT;
- You have at least 3 year of experience in Solution Owner in an Enterprise SaaS environment;
- You have deep knowledge in the area of the digital transformation and/or Enterprise Architecture;
- Experience in working with corporate and enterprise customers
- You are fluent in English, both verbally and in writing
- You like to work in an Agile environment and in a scale-up
- Ability to get the buy-in of multiple (non-tech) stakeholders
- Drive to be up-to-date in your field and interest to share new knowledge
- Experience with coaching team members
- Self-starter mentality with good communication skills
- You are currently living in the Netherlands or in the process of relocating
...and this is who you are:
- You’re enthusiastic, open to change and innovation, and motivated to grow
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and a customer focused mindset
- You like to celebrate success with your team
- You are independent, but are a real teamplayer and act transparent and honest
- You take extreme ownership for the results that we aim for, with accurate deliverables
- You FOCUS completely on delivering excellent customer value and can make this tangible
- You are good at managing stakeholders and social influencing
- You dare to think outside the box and come up with smart solutions
- You are able to set a clear vision and make your team part of it
- You are strong a communicator and make clear decisions
What do I get in return?
- The opportunity to define and improve the quality and direction of our solution
- Deciding on and working with an application that changes the industry of Enterprise Architecture
- An innovative and committed workplace where ideas and opinions are valued
- Pleasant, independent and flexible work environment with the option to work from home
- A great salary based on your knowledge and experience
- Stock option plan
- Quarterly bonus plan
- Pension scheme
- 25 vacation days
- Company laptop and phone
- Substantial opportunities and your personal budget to improve yourself, by taking courses or visiting conferences
Now that you’ve come this far, you may still have some questions. No worries! We understand you might want to clarify some more before you decide to apply. You can contact us with any questions you may have.